RETURNS & SHIPPING
Our 14 day Change of Mind policy:
We hope you never want to return one of our 5Knives. If we are honest, we want you to buy lots more. But in the event of a necessary return, please note the following:
If you feel you need to return a purchase to us for any reason within 14 days of receiving your order, we will be happy to discuss this with you. Please follow the instructions below.
- Please email us at [email protected] to request an authorised returns number.
- Within this email, please explain why you are returning the goods.
- Please ensure any items you are returning are in their Original Condition. We are unable to accept any knives that are not in their original condition.
- Please use the original packaging if possible and MAKE SURE ALL KNIVES ARE PACKAGED VERY SECURELY so that they cannot pierce the packaging, even if the package is dropped (please see the Royal Mail advice on packing sharp objects). You will need to return the goods to us is at your own expense and risk. We advise using a postal service with insurance against loss and damage.
- As soon as we receive your return, we will email you to keep you informed.
If we agree that a refund is necessary, we will credit you with the full retail amount. We will need to discuss with you how you wish to be credited (Credit card refund, bank transfer, voucher etc.). If you are returning items for an exchange, we will email you with further details and send your new order out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on 03333 580395 or by email at [email protected], and any one of our team will be pleased to help you.
If you have any questions or queries about returning or exchanging items, please do not hesitate to contact us either by telephone on 03333 580395, or by email at [email protected] and any one of our team will be pleased to help you.
The 5Knives Lifetime Guarantee
If your knife has a manufacturing fault, you are entitled to a repair or replacement, free of charge. Please follow our returns procedure below.
This guarantee covers any issues with workmanship or quality, as long as the knife has been used in normal conditions (according to 5Knives guidelines).
The following are not covered under guarantee and are considered normal wear and tear:
- scratches on the blade due to use of scourers or keeping the knife with other metal cutlery
- dulling (blunting) of the cutting edge
- nicks/chips out of the cutting edge
- the appearance of rust spots (stainless steel corrodes much less than regular steel but is not 100% rust free)
- If the knife has been mistreated, e.g. has been:
- put in a dishwasher
- used for other tasks eg. as a screwdriver or for prising a tin open
- used to cut frozen foods
- used to cut onto a marble, glass, stone or tile surface
- left submerged in water
- otherwise mistreated
Any of these instances invalidate your guarantee.
This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear (scratches), loss, damage due to improper use, carelessness or unreasonable use.
If there is minor damage to your knife, not covered under guarantee, please contact us for advice on how to repair it. If you do not feel confident in repairing your knife yourself, we will be happy to help you return the item for repair.
* Do NOT put any of your 5Knives into a dishwasher.
free shipping to the United Kingdom
We ship all of our knives with FedEx. Whenever possible, we aim to send out orders the next working day.